I have just released version v4.2.8 of mydefrag.
You can download from the MyDefrag website at: http://www.mydefrag.com/
* Fixed a bug in the grammar of the MaxRunTime statement. It can now be used multiple times in a block, as intended.
* Added a logfile footer with the finishing time and total running time.
* Added ExcludeVolumes(CDRom(yes)) to the settings, to hide the cdroms in the the MyDefrag script chooser window.
* If MyDefrag is started with some volumes names ("MyDefrag.exe -v C: -v D:") then the script chooser now only displays those volumes.
* Added support for volume device names, for example "\Device\HarddiskVolume1".
* Added the ImportListFromProgramHints
* Added several options to WhenFinished
, such as Hibernate, Standby, and WarnUsers.
* Fixed a problem in the calculation of the ZoneSize and ZoneBegin numbers.
* Changed the selection criteria of FastFill (more favor files high on the disk) to move less data and finish quicker.
* Changed the installer so the association between MyD scripts and a new version of MyDefrag is not deleted any more when an old version is uninstalled.
* Fixed a bug that could cause certain VolumeBooleans to crash.
* Added the MoveToEndOfDisk
* Added the NumberBetween
* Added the FileSystemType
* Added the FileLocation
* Added the Minimum() and Maximum() NUMBER
* Added the RememberUnmovables
* Added the Highlight.MyD example script.
* Added the SetColor