I am proud to announce the first version of MyDefrag. You can download from the MyDefrag website at: http://www.mydefrag.com/
Changes (compared to beta 12):
* Deleted the SetPalette() setting and added the SetColor() and SetFileColor() settings.
* Added Estonian translation.
* Added Russian translation.
* The "$BadClus:$Bad:$DATA" file on NTFS disks is no longer listed in the logfile in the "These items could not be moved", "These items are fragmented", and "The 25 largest items on disk" lists.
* Fixed a bug in the graphics code for drawing files on the diskmap. If a file spanned more than 2 lines on the display then the top line (the end of the file) would always be drawn all the way to the right side of the display.