Intro Download and install Frequently Asked Questions Tips and tricks

Homepage

© J.C. Kessels 2009
MyDefrag Forum
July 31, 2014, 02:30:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Defragmentation options 5 and 6 Expand  (Read 2334 times)
Samson71

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2008, 11:37:44 am »

Hallo zusammen

Mir würde es gefallen wenn man die Defrag Option 5 so Erweitern wird das sie passende Dateien in den Freien Bereichen so verschiebt das diese dann Defragmentiert sind, das was die Option 6 quasi macht um die Dateien ans Ende zu verschieben.

Bei der Defrag Option 6 sollte es möglich sein das diese so Arbeitet wie die Option 5 der Defragmentierungs Optionen, also alle Dateien einfach an das Ende verschiebt ohne rücksicht zunehmen ob diese Datei Fragmentiert wird oder nicht.

Grüße Samson71

This is Translate from Germany to Englisch with Google

Hi

I would prefer it if the Defrag Option 5 as they expand the appropriate files in the liberal areas such moves the then defragment, which was almost 6 the option to make the files to the end.

When Defrag Option 6, it should be possible that these works so as to select the 5 defragmentation options, so all files simply move to the end without rücksicht increase whether this file Fragmented or not.

Greetings Samson71
jeroen
Administrator
JkDefrag Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 02:38:14 am »

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question. I understand all the words in the English translation, but the sentences make no sense.
Samson71

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 11:57:30 am »

Sorry my English is not so good.

Defrag Option 5, All Used Cluster from End to Move in Free Cluster, Consolidate Freespace to End, this Option ist good for me.

Defrag Option 6, Move the Files to End and Defragmented File, expand this option, all Used Cluster from Start to Move End in Free Cluster and Consolidate Freespace to Start as Defrag Option 5, this ist very good for me.

Defrag Option 5 expand this Option as Defrag Option 6

I hope you understand me

Greetings Samson71
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: