© J.C. Kessels 2009
MyDefrag v4 End User License Agreement
This end user license agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between
you and J.C. Kessels. Read it carefully before completing the
installation process and using MyDefrag. It provides a license to use MyDefrag.
By installing and using MyDefrag, you are confirming your acceptance
of the license and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this agreement. If
you do not agree to be bound by these terms then do not install MyDefrag.
MyDefrag v4 is a set of computer programs, scripts, and help files designed to
defragment and optimize harddisks on the Windows operating system.
Jeroen Camiel Kessels (http://www.kessels.com) hereby grants a nonexclusive
license to use MyDefrag v4 on the following terms:
- This license requires no payment by the user to J.C. Kessels or any other party.
However, J.C. Kessels or another party may require the user to purchase the computer
media and pay service charges related to providing MyDefrag to the user.
- You are allowed to install and use all of the programs, data, and documentation
included with MyDefrag v4.
- Because this license is granted for no cost, you are not entitled to free
technical support from J.C. Kessels.
- MyDefrag v4 is provided "as-is", without any expressed or implied warranty. In no
event will J.C. Kessels be held liable for any damages arising from the use of
- You may make copies and redistribute the full MyDefrag v4 distribution, for
example on cdrom's or on the internet. You may collect a reimbursement for the
costs of producing and/or distributing the copy, but you may not charge a licensing
- You may use and include MyDefrag v4 in other products, provided that you include
a full copy of the original MyDefrag v4 distribution.
- You may not modify MyDefrag v4 in any way, for example you may not remove any
proprietary notices on any of the MyDefrag elements.
- Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to MyDefrag v4
and all component works within it shall remain in J.C. Kessels.