© J.C. Kessels 2009
MyDefrag v4.0b7 (April 30, 2009)
- Fixed a bug where the program could not find gaps at the last 8 clusters of
- Added the MoveDownFill() fileaction.
- Changed the progress messages, new translations needed.
- Fixed the double-backslash at the beginning of paths.
- Fixed the problem where the program could sometimes crash while cleaning
up stuff from memory.
- Renamed the ReclaimMFTzone() volumeaction into ReclaimNtfsReservedAreas().
- The ReclaimNtfsReservedAreas() volumeboolean now ignores special NTFS files
such as $MFT, $MFTMirr, $AttrDef, $Secure, $UpCase, $LogFile, and $Bitmap.
- Added the !WorkingDirectory! macro.
- Built the screensaver.
- Increased the maximum number of iterations for "Calculating the end of the
zone" to 100 (previously 10).
- Documented the "Debug()" script setting.