© J.C. Kessels 2009
JkDefrag v3.30 (November 30, 2007)
- FAT disks are now analysed by directly reading the FAT from disk. This is a lot
faster, and finds more system files.
- Changes to the graphics routines in the Windows and screensaver versions.
The screen is now updated faster and more efficiently.
- Added the "average begin-end distance" statistic to the report.
- The commandline is now scanned for the "-l" logfile option before anything
is written to the logfile.
- Changed the progress counter for the Fixup phase.
- Added a second fixup phase after optimizing "-a 3" to catch files that could not
be moved the first time.
- Bugfix for automatic processing of volumes that are mounted on a directory
instead of a drive letter.