© J.C. Kessels 2009
JkDefrag v3.11 (June 5, 2007)
- Fixed a bug that caused files to be classified in the wrong zone, causing
- Fixed a bug where the list of files was not cleared between disks.
- Re-applied "The versions now also detect if another version is running"
change from v3.9 that was accidentaly deleted in version 3.10.
- Reduced the size where huge files are treated in segments to 1Gb, in a further
attempt to work around a suspected bug in the Microsoft defragmentation api.
- Added strings 48...57 to the array of textstrings.